KETO SWEET is a proprietary mixture of the high-purity monk fruit extract and non-GMO erythritol. It is delicious, you can substitute sugar 1:1, which is very convenient! [Update: now we blend organic monkfruit extract to erythritol, this is why it may have some natural smell of monkfruit and you may see some bits of monkfruit extract inside the sweetener. They are not dusts!]
It is the most keto-friendly sweetener you can use, AND it is not known to cause digestive discomfort like xylitol and maltitol.
It is suitable for: keto, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low carb, low sugar, non-GMO and all natural.
- Zero calorie
- Zero glycemic
- Gluten Free
- No Aftertaste
How to store
Store in a cool, dry place.
What is erythritol
Erythritol is a guilt-free, sugar-substitute, which has zero calories, zero net carb and health benefits.
- Fermented – it is made by fermenting the natural sugar found in non-GMO corn.
- Heat stable up to 160 degrees C. Substitute sugar with erythritol in your cooking!
- Non-caloric – While most sugar alcohols are low calorie, erythritol has zero calories.
- Non-glycemic - Does not raise blood sugar – erythritol is considered suitable for people with diabetes because it does not raise plasma glucose or insulin levels.
- The easiest sugar alcohol to digest – more than 90% of erythritol is absorbed in the small intestine, so minimal amounts reach the colon where other sugar alcohols end up causing diarrhea and other symptoms. Studies have shown that erythritol is even easier to digest than xylitol.
- Noncarcinogenic– studies have shown that erythritol, like xylitol, does not have carcinogenic properties.
- An antioxidant – erythritol helps to fight free radicals, responsible for the aging process. It is considered to be even more efficient than other sugar alcohols because it is so readily absorbed and yet not metabolized (it is excreted unchanged).
Erythritol has the status of generally recognized as safe (GRAS) from the FDA and is widely used in many other countries like Japan, the European Union, Mexico and Canada.
What is monk fruit
Monk fruit has been used for centuries in Asia, used in traditional herbal medicine since the 13th century. It is 100-250 times sweeter than sugar. Unlike stevia, it has less aftertaste and it is gaining popularity in the health community.
In the US, sweeteners made from monk fruit are classified by the FDA as generally recognized as safe, or GRA
Keto Sweet น้ำตาลหล่อฮั้งก้วยผสมอิริทริทอล 250 กรัม น้ำตาลคีโต ไม่กระตุ้นอิซูลิน เบาหวานทานได้